Well, I’ve told you about a couple of blog promotion tools recently. One is AlphaInventions.com, a great free tool for writers and bloggers to get themselves exposed to the the blogosphere without being arrested for indecent exposure. Another is Condron.us, a very similar tool, which works in a very similar way.
But, every once in a while, I like to promote folks myself. And this particular writer beat me to the punch. I am honor bound to return the favor.
The one I’m reading now is In the Shadow of His Nemesis, but I’ve also been keeping an eye on Price Breaks and Heart Aches. Both are well-written, witty and add a flair for comedic spin only a macabre mind can fully appreciate. I do, of course. I bet you’ll like it too, though.
Stop by and give Al a little notification of your passing. Writers love comments. And tell ‘im JD sent ya. He won’t know who the hell that is, and I love to watch people be confused.
Or you can throw money at him. Writers like that too.
God bless and have a great weekend, y’all.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Writing Lessons from the Confident Writing Community (confidentwriting.com)
- Writing Don’t Come Easy, Not For Me (onlivingbylearning.com)
- For money or for love? (kottke.org)
- The Science of Writing (erikstell.com)
- Machinations (maxbarry.com)
- Trend for 2010: Blogging to sell your book (blogherald.com)