I have nothing to say, so I’ll dump a bunch of random stuff all over you today. Click away now if you don’t like that sort of thing, because here it comes:
- I used to get a bunch of hits on my movie reviews, but lately, not much happens when I give ‘em. Which is weird, because it’s not like I ever talked about brand-new movies or reviewed current hits or anything. I’ve been able to see more recent movies since our library stepped up their game with DVDs, but I’m not a theater fan. Kids, cell phones, inconsiderate slobs…no thanks. Still, I wondered what might have changed in why my movie reviews have dropped in popularity. It’s sort of intriguing.
- Since I’ve stopped blogging daily, it’s actually harder to come up with post ideas. I don’t have even the vaguest clue why that might be true. It’s weird.
- Any post ideas I do managed to come up with seem to garner fewer and fewer views and comments. People are tired of whatever it is I’m talking I about (or not talking about), and have gone on to other things. I think I’m also whiny and repetitious, and that’s a formula for blog obscurity. I thought about bringing back my marriage resume pages just to feel popular again. At least in India they liked me. *Sniff*
- I don’t like deviantART anymore. I have no idea why. I just … don’t want to keep it up and stay there, even though I have friends I can’t contact anywhere else on the ‘Net. *Sigh*
- I still haven’t started my new novel. Not word one. I’ve written a lot of Friday Flash pieces though. For some reason, I’m paralyzed on the new project and I’m completely out of excuses. Maybe I’m just burned out. Or talentless.
- I liked what was happening when I had SEO stuff in my head and could write about things like jobs and poeple I saw on the train. I got nothin’ now.
- I need a job. Big time. I just found out a lot of companies are bypassing resumes from people who are out of work. They’re only considering employed people who are looking for new positions. That seems stupid to me. If they dumped their last company, why won’t they dump you when a better offer comes along? Meanwhile, I’d be so grateful to get a job I’d cry and swear my allegiance in a blood oath or by killing someone. Or a chicken. But hey, what do I know?
Okay, enough’s enough. Maybe I’ll blog about bacon next week. That seemed like a big hit last time I did it.
God bless and have a great weekend, y’all.