I have been awarded the versatile blogger award.
I mean, the Versatile Blogger Award!
See? ( —> )
Now then. As with most good things, there are certain rules which must be followed. As I received the award, the rules were given as thus:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
Therefore, in honor of the rules, I would like to thank Elisa Michelle for her presentation of this award and the kind things she said about me in awarding me. (Get off my lawn, kid.)
Now, I have to tell you seven things about myself. And I won’t choose 15 bloggers; that would be the whole of my acquaintanceships and no one would welcome that, I think.
Hm. Seven things?
- I’m fat. Very fat. I’m working on it, but it’s not fun to be fat. If you thought it might be interesting to be fat, you’re wrong. If you made fun of fat people when you were thin, I wish you the same fate I’ve had.
- If you thought all fat people are jolly, think again, sh!thead. Do I look jolly?
- My back hurts. Almost all the time. I can’t even sit in my computer chair without pain, and it’s pissing me off. Right now.
- I love my children. I can’t believe they’re so amazing. I wouldn’t trade them for anything, no matter what it is. They’re awesome.
- I love my wife more than any other person I’ve ever met. She’s Irken, you know.
- I am not going to finish my novel by Halloween. Just sayin’.
- I will continue to ridicule and mock traditional publishing, publishers and any and all gatekeepers and their sycophants until I have no breath in my body. If you don’t like that, get off my lawn.
There. That’s that.
Now, fifteen people? No. Here are some though.
- Bob from What about Bob? He’s versatile. His blog posts aren’t as frequent as they used to be, but they’re broad and interesting.
- If you’re not reading What I Got So Far v. 3, what the f*&k’s wrong with you?
- My wife is too awesome NOT to mention here.
- I like Adventures in Sparkland. You will too.
- If you’ve not met author and comics writer Charlotte English, what are you waiting for? Go check her out.
- My friend Damyanti is a joy. She deserves the award. She’s awesome.
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t send you to my buddy Bryce’s blog. I don’t know many bloggers more versatile than he is.
- And my friend Courtney Vail is a talented,
self-published YA author with a sweet nature and a great book to share. Lousy taste in football teams, though.
Okay, that’s enough. If I missed you and you’re offended, tough. (Just kidding.) Feel free to take the award and start dolling it out anyway. Who’s gonna stop you?
Take it easy and have a great weekend.
Copyright 2011 DarcKnyt, All rights reserved